Friday, August 6, 2010

I wanna have SIX babies....

Hey you... ^__^ 






I wanna have ur baby...
Not one, two, or there
I want SIX !!!
Haha..






Yes, i wanna be a mother of your children
to taking good care of them...
take them to the bath and bed..
take them to their school...
to be a good listener, when their start to talk about boys and girls..hmm..hehehe
and of course...i want to be someone who they can always count on to..


Yes.. i want..you, to be the father of my children...

to teach them how to run...how to speak..how to ride a bike...how to critize the movies and music, like you always do...^_^
how to swim...how to choose a good things..
and how to be...a good person..^_^




Let's have girls and boys...
You and me..


Grow old with me...
So we can be a granny and grand-daddy...
So we can share all of our stories...


Until the hand is cold..
Until the beat is stop...


I just wanna be with you..




opiezip_06.08.10

No comments:

Post a Comment